Aggregates Supplier London and Surrounding Areas
Ashville Aggregates supply a wide range of primary and secondary aggregates to the construction industry. We create high-quality aggregates through quarrying and recycling. We continually invest in infrastructure and quality control, ensuring our aggregates are of the highest standard.
We offer a wide range of Aggregates for all uses, from sub-base construction to decorative finishes. We deliver all material loose by either 8×4 or 4×2 grab and tipper lorries. More often than not we provide muck away while delivering material.
As a trusted aggregates supplier we understand the fundamentals are quality and service. Our material carries certification and we can supply on the same day or next day.
All Ashville Aggregates materials are created or recycled in the UK. Some material, for instance, recycled type 1 crushed concrete we produce ourselves, from demolition waste removed from construction sites. We can often value engineer your chosen aggregate offering a similar product at a better price point.
We are committed to improvement and the environment. Our HGV fleet is efficient and safe; our drivers are professionals adhering to FORS Gold accreditation standards. Recycling waste to create material, we believe, is the first step towards a sustainable future.
Aggregates Supplier of:
- Building Sand: A natural aggregate composed of fine rock and mineral elements forming a soft mortar. Commonly used in the industry for paving, bricklaying, internal rendering and paving.
- Sharp Sand: Primarily made from quartz with added minerals. Used mostly for lawn bases, slab laying, block pavig, external rendering and screeding.
- Ballast: A dense mixture of gravel and sand forming a coarse aggregate. Often used for concrete mixes, footings and foundations, pathways and sub bases.
- Type 1 MOT Limestone: Made from crushed limestone, this is a very cost effective popular aggregate. Used frequently for patios, driveways, highways, footpaths, car parks and building bases.
- Ornamental Bark: Formed from natural pine bark, this aggregate is used not only for aesthetic purposes but also for practical reasons such as weed protection and helping drainage.
- Landscaping Bark: Similar to ornamental bark, however more suited to bulk purchases.
- Crushed Concrete: Recycled from larger concrete products, Type 1 Crushed Concrete is a cost effective aggregate used for applications such as sub bases, patios, paths, roads, barriers and compactors.
- Pea Shingle: A popular decorative aggregate made from angular and rounded gravel which has an extensive selection of uses such as: fine concrete, driveways. drainage, pebble dashing, garden paths.
- Topsoil: Available in multi-purpose and economy form, perfectly suited for landscaping projects of any size for domestic and commercial clients.
Areas We Cover
Kingston upon Thames