Ashville Aggregates are proud to be recognised as CLOCS compliant and continue to strive to maintain and improve our standards. Being CLOCS compliant means that we are recognised for our efforts to ensure safe and responsible sites protecting both our clients and our professional operators.
We have strived towards CLOCS compliancy and have placed paramount importance on achieving it since we were established in 2014. All of our staff appreciate the importance of maintaining a responsible and safe working environment and have all received thorough safety training both in the academic sense and on site practical training.
CLOCS works closely with FORS with similar requirements needed to be accredited by both organisations. As you can see here, Ashville Aggregates have been recognised as a FORS Gold operator so ensuring we are recognised as CLOCS compliant acknowledges further our promises.
Being acknowledged by both these accreditation schemes means we follow these guidelines:
- Providing logistical planning ahead of construction
- Ensuring all of the sites that we work on are suitable for our vehicles
- Making sure these sites also have clear and safe access ahead of arrival
- Always ensuring safe loading and unloading of our particular product
- Safely re-route traffic should we need to
- Ensuring all site traffic is safely controlled
- Stringently and thoroughly checking the safety of all of our vehicles
- Making sure that all of our operators have a clean and valid license ahead of employment
- Providing our professional drivers with any additional training should they need it
- Always reporting any collisions or other incidents on the road to the required authorities