Win a £100 Voucher To Spend In QPR’s Superstore!
Ashville Aggregates are offering you the chance to win a £100 voucher to spend in QPR’s Superstore! Whether you want to pick up a new season’s home or away shirt (or both!) or you’d prefer some other merchandise the choice is yours! All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this prize is enter your details below and follow our social media channels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competition period: The competition starts at 00:01 on 5th June 2019 and finishes on 26th June 2019 at 23:59. Entries after the Closing Date will be void and therefore not entered into the prize draw.
2. In order to be in with a chance of winning, entrants must fill out the contact form on this page, follow our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) and agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is limited to one per individual and any additional entries from the same individual will void any previous entries.
4. Employees of the Ashville Group and Queens Park Rangers Football Club are exempt from being able to enter the competition.
5. If entrants are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must agree to the full Terms and Conditions. Winners under 18 must supply a complete consent form in accordance to our policies to collect the prize.
6. PRIZE: The prize is a £100 voucher to spend exclusively in the QPR megastore.
7. The winner will be selected at random, on Thursday 27th June 2019, from all valid entrants between the start and end date of the competition. If the winner is over 18, entry into the tournament means an agreement to use the name and image of the winner in promotional material from both the club and Ashville without any fee being paid.
8. If the winner does not respond to communication within 14 days of communication from Ashville, another random winner will be selected from eligible entries.
9. Ashville will refuse to engage in communication regarding the result of the tournament once publicised.
10. Entries must agree to these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in agreement with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry.
11. Ashville reserve the right to use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition, awarding the Prize, and general market research.
12. Ashville reserves the right to amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time.