Yiannimize Grand Tour Signed Shirt Competition | Collaboration with Ashville Aggregates
Yiannimize and Ashville Aggregates have teamed up and are giving you a chance to win one of the two limited edition prizes.
1st prize: Framed memorabilia of Yiannimize Grand Tour 2019.
2nd prize: Signed photo of Yianni Charalambous, Yiannimize keyring and Yiannimize embroidered cap.
All you have to do is enter our competition by simply registering your details below!
The winner will be chosen at random and will be announced on 9th November 2019.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be the first to find out about our monthly upcoming competitions!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competition period: The competition starts at 00:01 on 25th October 2019 and finishes on 8th November 2019 at 23:59. Entries after the Closing Date will be void and therefore not entered into the prize draw.
2. In order to be in with a chance of winning, entrants must fill out the contact form on this page and agree to the below Terms and Conditions. If you follow our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) you may be in for a higher chance of winning this competition.
3. Entry is limited to one per individual and any additional entries from the same individual will void any previous entries.
4. Employees of the Ashville Group, Queens Park Rangers Football Club and Yiannimize are exempt from being able to enter the competition.
5. If entrants are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must agree to the full Terms and Conditions. Winners under 18 must supply a complete consent form in accordance to our policies to collect the prize.
6. PRIZE: One of the two prizes provided by Yiannimize.
7. The winner will be selected at random, on 9th November 2019, from all valid entrants between the start and end date of the competition. If the winner is over 18, entry into the tournament means an agreement to use the name and image of the winner in promotional material from both the club and Ashville without any fee being paid.
8. If the winner does not respond to communication within 2 days of communication from Ashville, another random winner will be selected from eligible entries.
9. Ashville will refuse to engage in communication regarding the result of the tournament once publicised.
10. Entries must agree to these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not in agreement with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid and the Prize will not be awarded in respect of such entry.
11. Ashville reserve the right to use entrants’ personal details for the purposes of administering the Competition, awarding the Prize, and general market research.
12. Ashville reserves the right to amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions at any time.